“App(s)” shall mean applications for mobile and includes comeneat App and comeneat Partner Apps for Delivery Partner and Merchant Partner and/or other Devices.
“Device(s)” shall mean a desktop computer, laptop computer, tablet, mobile phone, smart watch or such other electronic equipment.
“Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond our reasonable control and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action or any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to your mobile or storage device, crashes, breach of security and encryption.
“Personal Information” efers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person, to whom such information pertains including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number and email address disclosed by you in relation to the services available on the Platform.
“Sensitive personal data or information” consists of information relating to the following:
- Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- Any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service;
- Any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
“Third Party” refers to any person or entity other than you or us.